The Hantritt owners manual pouch is made with finest Italian or Austrian leather and the fabric which Porsche and Mercedes-Benz used in their classic models.
The owners manual pouch is fully handmade by Justin Placek, interior specialist for Porsche in the gallery in Hamburg, Germany.
We create your very own one.
Please let us know after purchase which leather color, fabric and stitching color you like to go for! On average, the owners manual pouch starts at 500€ depending on the fabrics & finishings.
Custom embossing is possible. We manufacture for you the stamp.
You can choose one of five leather colors (black, dark green, dark blue, cognac or brown) and the lining fabric and we manufacture your true luxury leather jacket in our gallery in Hamburg, Germany. One professional tailor is manufacturing the whole jacket to ensure a consistent and perfect quality on every centimeter.
1. Reservation Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or at the contact form below for an appointment. We also welcome a tour of the workshop so please feel free to contact us.
2. Taking measurements & defining finishings At the workshop, we take your measurements and have a discussion about jacket design, materials and specifications.
3. Contract We send you an order sheet via email that summarizes the contents of the discussion as well as payment link. You can choose the payment method from bank transfer, credit card, and cash.
4. Handing over trial garment At the workshop, we hand over trial shoes, which are simply made to check the fitting and design.
5. Final fitting check After wearing the trial jacket several times, we ask you to visit the workshop again to hear about the experience.
6. Delivery of finished garment The finished jacket to be handed over at the workshop.
You can choose any leather color and combine a lining fabric of your choice.
1. Reservation Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at the contact form below for an appointment. You can also send a dm over Instagram.
2. Fabric & leather choice You let us know which leather and fabric you like to go for.
3. Confirmation We send you a picture of the materials we are going to use, you confirm and we send you the invoice.
You can choose the payment method from bank wire transfer, Paypal and cash.
For an appointment or enquire about our products, please feel free to contact us per the form below.